It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Message Board

Back Problems Board Index
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38Showing 1 - 20 of 765 for scoliosis doctor. (0.086 seconds)

... Have you thought about malpractice? That would get their attention. Even a letter from a lawyer might do it. Even the best doctors make mistakes. But this guy sounds like he's kinda iffy if he's on probation. And if his colleagues are circling the wagons in the uncrossable "white line" they all seem to do, your only recourse is to go somewhere else, as Chuck said. But you... (6 replies)
... I was sent to a department called Occupational Therapy, where the doctor decided to do an MRI of my full spine, minus my neck. The results showed no spinal stenosis so I was sent to a Vascular Surgeon to look for claudication. ... (6 replies)
... rs. later awoke to burning sensations in both legs. I was rushed to ER for surgery, my only thought was that I was happy to get the surgery I was asking for. The doctor we found out later, was on probation for drug use and stealing patient's drugs. ... (6 replies)

... Thank you for your reply, after my surgery in 2011 while I was still in the hospital recovering I told my doctor that I felt a big pop in my back he said the X-ray showed that the fusion was doing fine but I found out that he cut one of the Harrington rods and tried to attach the new hardware to it and that is were it broke he kept telling the X-ray looks good I had a small... (10 replies)
... At the er my blood pressure was 169 over 98. The er doctor told me that this pain was normal, and not to worry about it. He said that there was no need for an xray. He did not seem interested or worried at all. ... (6 replies)
Scoliosis dramas
Aug 22, 2013
... I know exactly what you are going through. I have (or did have) and 18 degree curve in my back, could be worse, but not sure. I was told 5 years at age 40 that I have scolisois and my family doctor (at the time) said they can not do anything. Have not be back in awhile. Is been awhile since I have been able to wear a belt as well. Pants dont it right either, I am... (5 replies)
Scoliosis dramas
Aug 22, 2013
... to get me out of doing certain nursing work but ive looked after ppl for so many years i think its time for "me". Time to see a doctor me thinks! ... (5 replies)
Scoliosis dramas
Aug 21, 2013
... It sounds like you have a rather good size curve. The only way to correct it is to have it surgically corrected. Best to have it done by a doctor that specializes in surgery for adult scoliosis. ... (5 replies)
... I agree with both of you. The only glitch is my mom has already paid 1500 dollars for me to see my Chiropractor for one year. I feel like I have to keep going. I do get relief when he adjusts my back and neck... but I feel like it's only triggering my spine to go out of whack a week later. Now that I am in pain AGAIN I will not workout- and when i do feel better I will walk.... (8 replies)
... et scoliosis...but I would think you would want to see a spinal specialist to be sure of an accurate diagnosis. You can waste a lot of time with a PCP or family doctor who knows just enough to keep you from getting the treatment you need. ... (3 replies)
... Having asking my doctor about these cramps in the ribs I am surprised to find it appears so common in others. My doctor could offer no help what so ever and I have had to endure these unbelievably painful events on my own. ... (9 replies)
... My MRI states that i have slight scoliosis to right side. Now i sprained my back on the right side and have right sided chronic tense back pain. ... (0 replies)
... A couple of clarifications are in order. I saw my pcp today and he clarified a lot of things for me. (Not that my surgeon didn't give me the information, I could just communicate with my PCP better after mulling over the surgeon visit. I do not have severe disc degeneration. I have facet hypertrophy so severe at L4L5 that the central canal is basically nonexistent. ... (2 replies)
... ot of leg pain for several years. I had 3 epidurals a year apart and they helped up until last November. At that point the leg pain got so severe that the pain doctor told me he can't help me anymore. So I went to a spine center at a major university hospital an hour away. ... (2 replies)
... I have more or less the same problem. I am sixteen and have scoliosis which has degenerated rapidly in the past 3 years. Right now its a 32degree curve. ... (3 replies)
... It's important to know the degree of scoliosis. Then talk to the doctor about treatment options. Sometimes if the degree is slight they will see if it straightens as he grows. ... (8 replies)
... My daughter has 62 degrees scoliosis and underwent surgery last December. Your son can get injured for joining the JRTOC. He needs braces for a few years. ... (8 replies)
... do urge you to see an orthopedic spine specialist or a neurosurgeon who specializes in the spine. This doesn't mean you need surgery, but it does mean you need a doctor who is well versed in treatment of this. I hope you will follow thru and let us know what you find out. ... (6 replies)
... Recently I had to get a routine physical done for the purposes of registering with Boxing Canada. It was my first visit to a doctor in years. I'm 25 years old. ... (4 replies)
... not risky if he or she knows what theyre doing. most chiropractors cant help though, because they dont have the knowledge or the technology. it depends on which doctor you go to. like i said above, my curve went down about 45 degrees total after going there for a week straight. ... (7 replies)

Associated Tags: back, back pain, curve, lumbar, lumbar fusion, mri, pain, scoliosis, spinal stenosis

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:13 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!