It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board

Eye & Vision Board Index

If you have a bump on your eyeball you need to see an ophthalmologist for a proper diagnosis. Don't rub your eyes! You could make it worse, and possibly scratch your cornea. In the meantime I don't think it would hurt to try getting some relief by using plain artificial tears, preservative free. (such as thera tears, hypo tears or bion tears). Please get checked out by an ophthalmologist ASAP.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:59 AM.

2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!