It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board

Eye & Vision Board Index

Re: Sore, red eyes
May 23, 2006
Depends what you actually mean by 'tear ducts' do you mean the ducts in the upper and lower corner of each eye that drains your tears away? Or the ducts where your tears come from, or the the oil glands that produce the lipid part of your tears - I ask because I have heard them all refered to as tear ducts!

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:15 AM.

2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!