It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Message Board

Hormone Problems Board Index
Pages: 1 2 Showing 1 - 20 of 36 for when to go to an endocrinologist. (0.321 seconds)

... we grow cysts on our ovaries every month and one of these breaks open about fifteen days after the start of our period in order to release a egg into our uterus .. ... (17 replies)
... If the weight gain is more around the waist while her arms and legs are staying graceful... it points to ACTH. That test of often messed up in the lab, if it was even done. ... (1 replies)
... FSH, LH and Free Testosterone. Basically a FULL Hormone Panel to be tested. ... (3 replies)

... s healthy to ejaculate at least once a week. ... (3 replies)
... I feel so sad when reading postings like this. ... (15 replies)
... In the subsequent years, my health continued to decline. Other people I knew suffered from thyroid disease seemed to be much healthier than me. They were able to work, go to school, and live life. ... (5 replies)
... I am 28 years old, male, and was currently told I had Hypogonadism and incomplete puberty upon physical examination and blood results due to low testosterone. ... (2 replies)
... This is probably unrelated to your symptoms but just general health advice. ... (5 replies)
... TSH, Free T3, Free T4 and Thyroid Antibodies to check for auto immune thyroid disease such as Hashimoto's or Graves. ... (5 replies)
... I think one doctor wanted to shut me up, so she did a thyroid test. ... (3 replies)
... He also said that I have somewhat "bigger" veins on my penis and decided to give me injection of Prostaglandin E1 to see the blood flow. ... (3 replies)
... then I would hear several pops and feel some relief but it was always short hour or day. I invested in an inversion type piece of equipment so that I could relieve the pressure by hanging upside down. It really doesn't seem to help this area of my back... ... (0 replies)
... Hi. I am interested in any information anyone has that has been prescribed HGH for adult onset Human Growth deficiency. I am currently working with my GP to send me to an endocrinologist for testing. ... (6 replies)
... I don't think it could hurt to see an endo and get some relief if you can. ... (3 replies)
... I really don't know what to think and, excuse the cliche, I'm at my wit's end. ... (2 replies)
... No just the blood test so far. I was told after the second blood test I would be referred to an endocrinologist, but when the last test came back low it was decided everything must be fine and to cancel the appointment. ... (6 replies)
... Hi, I was given several blood tests a few weeks ago and told my serum level was 3000. After asking about lifestyle and other symptoms the nurse decided to do another blood test to recheck as well as refer me to an endocrinologist. ... (6 replies)
... I don't have an answer, but I have the EXACT problem right now. I had my daughter 15 months ago, but my problem started when she was 10 months old. I got blood work done, slightly underactive thyroid and elevated cortisol. ... (3 replies)
... and it depends on so many things, i'm guessing you already had all those annoying tests, and when your saying "she" you are reffering to your doctor, an Endocrinologist? ... (3 replies)
... I've been having some symptoms for the last couple of months that seem to be getting worse with time. ... (19 replies)

Associated Tags: cysts, facial hair, fibroids, hair loss

Pages: 1 2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:03 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!