It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Men's Health Board Index

hey guys this isnt really about health well at least i dont think it is.... but it's gettin me rather worried.

a couple of months ago i notice a spot on the middle of my penis and too be honest i thought it was like a "squeezy" spot like you get on ya face so i sqoze it and well i thought it would be the end of that but then it sorta got bigger and then i noticed a black thin ring around it, as if a pubic hair had got stuckin side it . so i thought that it would sort itself out and well it brings me today the spot is still there and the pubic hair is still stuck inside, i usally have to get the puss out of it aswell ever now and again.

is this normal and what should i do about it, as i think id be rather enbaresed to go to the doctors, is there any other way of sorting it?

thanks fblade1987

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:06 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!