It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Men's Health Message Board

Men's Health Board Index

Hi, on Monday I found this bump on the top of my penis. I got really worried at first thinking it was cancer or something, but I was so confused because it literally popped up out of nowhere. It is a bump right on the top of the shaft, like I can look down at it. Anyway it started to get itchy and a little painful by Wednesday. Then it got a little smaller on Friday. I wasn't sure what to do about it or if I should visit the doctor. It doesn't hurt too bad, but I notice that my whole penis kinda aches. The bump seems to be in the skin and not on the muscle itself.(the bump is under the skin btw) It moves with the skin. Just about 10 minutes ago, I realized that there is a blood vessel that leads straight into it. I never realized this before. This leads me to believe that there is a bulge in this blood vessel. I read somewhere online that someone had a bulge in a blood vessel on their penis and they took aspirin. I was wondering if I could get any advice on this or if anyone knows what I am talking about. This is not that traditional bulge that pops up on the side that guys always freak out about and it ends up being nothing. This is right on the top. Thanks for any help or advice.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:15 AM.

2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!