It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

Acne Board Index
Board Index > Acne | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I have a large number of small lumps deep in the skin on my face. They are not particularly noticable normally but if I stretch my skin tight, you can see them clearly. They're small, circular and flesh colored. Some of them are poppable (not sure if that's the right word) and some of them are not. When "popped" they spit out an extremely thin white strand. It's not like pus from a regular pimple but more of..... I don't really know. It's just a long, white, strand of something that is very thin, straight and more like clay (not the right word again) than liquid.

I don't know what these things are and I would like to know what they are and how I can go about getting rid of them. I realize my best option is the dermatologist but in the meantime, I'm curious.

I'm currently on Differin cream at night and Klaron in the morning.

The lumps are predominantly on my cheeks and chin but they appear on my forehead on occasion as well. Like I said, they're primarily noticable when I stretch the skin on my face in a certain direction.

If anyone can help, I'd be greatly appreciative.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:12 AM.

2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!