It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board

Acne Board Index
Board Index > Acne | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

If you've ever had a chemical treatment on your hair such as a permanent colour or bleach, the hairdresser or someone in the salon will have (should have!!) completed a skin test to check you're not allergic first. Obviously, this is more to cover the salon than anything, but it is also in your best interest as an allergic reaction can be very very bad and possibly cause a serious infection.

With that in mind, if it were me in your position, i would go ask a chemist, pharmacist, doctor or dermatologist about getting rid scars before putting anything on my skin... Good luck!

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:31 PM.

2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!