It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board

ADD / ADHD Board Index
Board Index > ADD / ADHD | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

You should try getting refered to a psychiatrist. They can diagnose and prescribe if necessary. Though you should look into a non medicated help. I was diagnosed with ADHD recently and am not taking medications. It's really up to you and your doctor. I see a psychologist and he can't prescribe meds, but if I wanted them he'd send me to some place that could work with me if i wanted it.
I didn't realize until after I was on Concerta, but coffee does help me concentrate at times.

To get diagnosed for ADHD: I just went in to the psychologist for an evaluation (I'm pretty sure thats correct - I can never keep it straight)

Came in for two sessions of tests, about an hour and a half each.

Later, came in for a diagnosis, went to the family doc and got a perscription.

For 'fine-tuning' the meds a psychiatrist would be best.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:34 PM.

© 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!