It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Addiction & Recovery Board Index

most PM docs do NOT EVEN want to attempt to go there at all. what you really DO seriously need here, if you are actually suffering with chronic pain is what is called an addictionologist? they specialize in actual chronic pain patients who are also dealing with some level of addiction as well? at least that is my actual understanding of their job. the PMs out there would not touch you if the one you were at thought there was ANY true addiction issues going on.

if this is just only kind of a 'general" question about what PMs actually do, then i would highly suggest a good treatment program to get off the meds and work on YOU while doing it. this is what i had to do in order to get 'me' back when i became addicted to pain meds back in the 80s.

knowing more about your actual reason for the question would really help alot. Marcia

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:14 PM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!