It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Allergies Message Board


Allergies Board Index
Board Index > Allergies | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


A couple months ago I put some neosporin on a tattoo I just had "touched up". Within minutes I was itching, getting hives all over my body, turning red, my eyes started swelling shut, my lips swelled, I started wheezing, and I fainted.
In the ER I was given the typical stuff for a severe allergic reaction. I almost went into anaphylactic shock. I left the hospital a few hours later.
I have only met ONE other person with this allergy. All of the doctors I have talked with have NEVER heard of this. I know I'm not crazy, I know I'm allegic to neosporin. I don't have the money to have good medical insurance so I've never been to an allergist.
Does anyone know what it is in neosporin that makes me have this reaction?





All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:05 AM.





2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!