It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Allergies Message Board


Allergies Board Index
Board Index > Allergies | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Hi Olivelove! Join the crowd. I don't want to speak too soon because only your doctor or allergist can tell you for sure if you are allergic to alcohol...but my guess is I am pretty sure you are. Anything you put in you that gives you hives, red skin, a sick feeling, vomiting, headache etc. is a pretty good indication that your body does NOT like the substance. I have always been allergic too it but have been in denial about it. Mine has been mild but that is because i only have a few sips and I start to feel ROTTON so I stop. I get dizzy,my face and chest gets red and warm and I feel like an elephant is standing on my chest. It gets REAL tight and hard to breathe. Then anxiety sets in. Ugh! No thanks!!!!! If I drink a wine cooler with malt liquor in it my stomach gets nauseated. And there are sulfates in wine. I believe it could be a preservative. Not good! At least for me. Count me out! I don't want to suffer. Just becareful! I wouldn't suggest continuing on with this and pushing the envelope. Listen to you body!! You only have one! Take good care of it and good luck!:angel:





All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:27 PM.





2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!