It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board

Anger Management Board Index

You might want to check with your local Family Services Association if there is one in your area. They may be able to point you in the right direction, for anger management for kids. Also, would recommend consulting with the school social worker if there is one. Often, at least where I live, the schools are contracting for social work services from local mental health providers who specialize in problems of children and youth. But I also agree with the person above about the need for professional evaluation and consultation. Sometimes kids who have ADHD can become unpredictably, over-the-top angry because of the overstimulation of trying to sort out so many things coming at them, from within and without, so quickly. And an appointment with the pediatrician for medical eval. and recs. would be a good thing to do. The doctor may also be able to point you in the direction of resources for help. One of my nephews had a major anger problem when he was younger and his father took him to a child guidance clinic. Medication and counseling helped in that case, but each child is unique and I think a good assessment of the problem is really important. Good luck to you.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:48 PM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!