It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Anxiety Message Board


Anxiety Board Index
Board Index > Anxiety | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


I feel so alone
Jul 9, 2007
In the past two months since my initial anxiety attack, I have tried a few different meds in combination. The Xanax helped for only about 2 weeks, and the ambien CR gave me bad dreams & didn't help me to sleep through the night. Now I'm taking .5 mg of klonopin, 300 mg of Wellbutrin for my depression, and 100 mg of Lamictal as a mood stabilizer, even though I'm not bi-polar, "just" depression & anxiety. Plus I'm seeing a therapist.
I feel like nothing is ever going to help me. I read these boards & learn what other people do & have done to overcome the same problems I have, yet I feel so different from everyone, like I'm alone in this hell because I'm not getting any better. I've been going to the gym every morning. I see a therapist. I started working again part time. But I still wake in the night with fear in my stomach. I cry every morning because I feel despair and hopelessness. Why aren't I getting better like the other people here? Just thinking and writing about it makes me cry. I fel like I can never be helped. They say that these drugs help 70% of the people. What about the other 30%? And what if i'm in that 30%?





All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:17 AM.





2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!