It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Anxiety Message Board


Anxiety Board Index
Board Index > Anxiety | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


I'm new to this, but I hope it will help me out. I have really bad anxiety that has not been treated yet. By checking the tests online, I have found out that I have GAD and social anxiety.

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 5 months now and 90% of the time everything is perfect. The other 10% is complete hell. My anxiety acts up and it seems as if my girlfriend doesn't love me or doesn't want to be with me, so I become clingy and constantly tell my girlfriend how much I love her just to hear her say it back to me, even if it's with the slightest bit of enthusiasm. I also constantly become depressed about the situation and continue to say sorry, which I know is annoying, but I cannot help but do it. It's causing me to think that my girlfriend is going to break up with me, which would drive me deep into depression and I don't know how I would go on.

Does anyone have any advice at all? I can gladly give more information on my situation if anyone wants it.





All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:32 PM.





© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!