It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Anxiety Board Index
Board Index > Anxiety | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I know the system is different in the UK, than it is here in the USA...
But, don't give up hope.
It sounds like you might need to switch dentists, and possibly doctors.
Is that possible?
I, myself, take Ambien CR, only as needed (for sleep). There's also a drug you might inquire about, called "klonopin," which acts like a long-acting xanax---an anti-anxiety drug. It has a longer "life" in your body, and for some people, really helps calm them allowing them to get on with life.
There's always help out there.
Your story touched me, and I want you to know, you're not alone--as you can tell by this forum.
I hope you seek out the proper medication and the proper doctors.
Good luck.
Everything's "fixable."

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:56 AM.

2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!