It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

Back Problems Board Index

I would think, seeing that you have litigation going on, and that this guy is just up and leaving you, that you should be able to get a copy of your records, free of charge, before he shuts down his office. Otherwise I'd ask the local hospital to take the records until you can find another doctor.

You mentioned Ottawa? Canada? If you are outside the USA, I have no idea what your rights are, but I know I'm entitled to a copy of my records anytime I want them in Massachusetts, free of charge. I get one or two copies a year just to have on hand and have them fairly up to date. That way, if I am going to see a new specialist, I can just grab the last report of whatever MRI, CT-Scan, whatever, and bring it along with me, incase my films and report never made it there as I requested. Lazy so and sos.

But, like I said, I have no idea what Canadian rules are like. Except if I was in a place that was so Dr. "dry" I'd move.

I feel horrible for you and you will be in the emergency room when you start going into withdrawls from your Oxy. Fear not, they will probably give you some after hearing your story. Ask THEM what you should do.

Whatever happens, we're rooting for you and let us know what ends up happening.

/hugs and support!! and you go ahead and vent. That's what we're here for.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:21 PM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!