It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

Back Problems Board Index

Re: Upper back pain
Apr 14, 2006
Hi... It could be anything from a muscular injury to a bulging or herniated disc. Best thing to do is see an orthopaedic dr or a neurologist and they can let you know what is wrong, so that you know how to treat it... I would not suggest going to a chiropractor, at least not at first.... I have mid back pain and I thought it was muscular for 3 months, and then finally got an MRI and found that I have a herniated disc pressing on a nerve.. It is definately treatable, but if I didnt go to doctor, I would not be treating it correctly... In fact, I originally went to get a deep massage, and the guy massaged my herniated disc and it hurt like crazy for 2 weeks... Moral of the story is first figure out what it is from a real doctor, then fix it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:19 AM.

2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!