It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

Back Problems Board Index

Re: Back pain
Dec 10, 2007
Scoliosis is diagnosed by a medical doctor by x-ray and physical examination. Symptoms may include pain, but not always. Torso deformities may be evident, such as one shoulder higher than the other or one hip higher than the other, or the rib cage becoming uneven -- one side over expanded and one side collapsing. These symptoms are generally present only once the condition has progressed signigicantly. In the early stages, it may only be found on x-ray and by physical exam. Have you seen a doctor? Your family doctor is the place to start. If necessary, he can refer you to a specialist.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:43 PM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!