It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

Back Problems Board Index

Re: Chronic Pain
Sep 30, 2008
You could be experiencing facet pain or sciatica - or maybe some type of disc related pain in your lower back (lumbar or sacral area) - it's hard to tell without more data. Can you ask for a CT or MRI and then a referral to an Orthopedic Spine Surgeon or Neurosurgoen?

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:38 AM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!