It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Board Index

hey MaYou

why don't you go see an ENT dr.?They specialize in eyes,ears,nose & throats.Seeings your sx are triggered in that area then an ENT would be an excellent idea for you if you have access to medical help.Havr you had any tests done for your sx?

That's good your researching to try to pinpoint what may be going on,but it's a lot of work and can actually start to wear you down.I know many of us have lousy or no that puts us all on a mission to find out what's wrong on our own,but it still doesn't give us all the answers we are looking for.

Good luck with your back soon~

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:36 PM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!