It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High Cholesterol Message Board

High Cholesterol Board Index

You'll need to ask your doctor for a prescription for a VAP lipoprotein test. I think there are two other types (NMR and Berkley), so those would be fine too. If your doctor balks at the idea, saying insurance won't pay for it, or some other nonsense, tell him that almost all insurances pay for VAP testing, and it's cheaper or the same price as normal lipid testing. If you still have a problem, simply get a new doctor.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:35 AM.

2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!