It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Message Board

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery Board Index

my cheek is very thin .my cheek is going under my mouth.i think you what can i do to improvemen?
Have you talked to someone about fat injections or maybe Scuptra? Is this an aging problem or just that you are thin? Have you had this problem your entire life?

Be careful in what you decide. For example, someone might offer a cheek implant, but alot of doctors no longer do them because they can look funny over time. Fat can be injected but if you are extremely thin you might not have enough fat to inject. Sculptra was used for years for HIV patients who get facial wasting and alot of people are very successful with this.

I would suggest you go only to a board-certified plastic surgeon to get someone who is xperienced enough to do a good job. and make sure you see the BEFORE/AFTER photos before you say yes to anything.

( removed )


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:00 AM.

© 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!