It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board

Sexual Health - Women Board Index

Have you tried going to Planned Parenthood? They do gyn exams for STDs, infections, etc.

I do not know what you have, but I would wait for the test results. I guess it would not hurt to take the Monistat seven day medicine just in case you have a yeast infection. Call back when she said the results would be in to find out exactly what you have and how to treat it.

Once you know what is wrong, then you can try and determine how you got it.

I would guess that a person's mouth is loaded with bacteria and this could possibly cause you problems. Could the vibrator and strap not have been clean and caused you to have an infection? Rough sex or the vibrator hitting your cervix hard can cause bleeding.

What did the nurse practioner say was the red pimples?

With your family history I would go yearly for a pap exam.

If you are not satisfied with the answers you receive on Friday, try going to Planned Parenthood or another free/low cost clinic. I hope you get well soon. :)

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:13 AM.

2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!