It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Women Message Board

Sexual Health - Women Board Index

Intercourse between me and my boyfriend has become irritating and painful. It doesn't usually hurt as much during intercourse as it does after... it is a type of burning feeling and it only hurts when we either have sex or 'fool around.' I can rule out any STD's cuz we were both virgins before hand. On the left side there is a slight bump, it seems red and irritated... Under the clitoris (not it)... on the left side there is a irritated bump.. not big just a noticeable. It seems to be the source of irritation...It is just along side the entrance to the vagina and there is one on both sides, but one seems slightly larger, or swollen. Please help me!!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:24 PM.

2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!