It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hearing Disorders Message Board

Hearing Disorders Board Index

Some months ago (Memorial Day weekend) my husband and I went to the beach and he said he got water in his ears. Anyway, after using I don’t know how many over the counter products to remove wax and/or water, he still felt the “stopped upear. His PCP refered him to an ENT for which that doctor told him that everything looked well, no water and that there was no damage to the inner ear and sent him on his way. However, he STILL cannot hear out of that ear (relatively speaking). So, should he go to another ENT or should he visit an Audiologist? Thank you!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:51 PM.

© 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!