It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hearing Disorders Message Board

Hearing Disorders Board Index

You may have moved a plug of earwax into a smaller part of the ear canal, which now is stuck and blocking your hearing. It would be best to have your ear looked at, but in lieu of that you could use a bulb syringe to try to flush out any wax. If it is hard wax you might need ear wax softening drops instilled first, OTC at all drugstores. Warm the drops and use warm water to flush after drops have been in at least 1/2 hr. If doing this is painful, stop and see a Dr.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:57 PM.

© 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!