It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board

Knee & Hip Problems Board Index

Do you have medical insurance? If so the cost will depend on what type of insurance you have, your deductible and what other medical expenses you've had this year.

My plan has a $1000 deductible (80/20 - so insurance pays the first 80% and I pay the remaining 20% up to a max of $1000 in any year). Since I already met my deductible this year I just had a CT and MRI last week for which I will not be responsible for any of the cost as I used in-network facilities.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:33 PM.

© 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!