It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Hormone Problems Message Board

Hormone Problems Board Index

She could have a large cysts that is causing her pain. Surly there has to be an OB/GYN that takes medicaid?? Sorry you may have to travel to get her some help. Hopefully the hospital will have a good doctor on staff that will be able to help her get better.

On the subject of her being overweight...did they say she has polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)? If this is the case, she may want to try a lower carb diet as this has helped many women who suffer from this to get better. There have also been studies on this condition and fertility and the diet has helped many regain their fertility. And, she'll lose weight too which will possibly help to feel much better. Please talk with the doctor before starting this type of diet as you don't want her to aggravate any other medical condition she may have.

If she's too overweight for surgery then I'm sure the doctors won't be able to use imaging to detect endo. It's difficult to detect it that way even in a smaller woman. So, the most certain way to determine this condition is through laparoscopy surgery....they may still be able to do this for her. Ask the doctor when you get to see one.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:19 PM.

2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!