It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Infertility Message Board


Infertility Board Index
Board Index > Infertility | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Km,

I am sorry that I did not respond earlier to your request for a stimming buddy. I have been stimming, but have had a horrible week. I was on follistim and my estrogen went up way too high very quickly. So, I felt horrible physically and emotionally. I started stimming the friday before you did, I think. I took the follistim for one week and my estrogen shot up to 30,000. My follistim was stopped and now we are just hoping the estrogen will go down and the little follicles will continue to grow a little bit on their own. I had an appt this morning and had an u/s and bloodwork. My u/s showed about 80 small follicles, with a few that are the right size for retrieval but we have to wait until my estrogen comes down to a reasonable number. Right now I am waiting for the nurse to call me back with my estrogen. If it comes down to 7,000 or lower by the end of the week then I might be able to do E/R. I am praying that by some miracle my estrogen will come down to the perfect level. I will let you know when the results come back.

How are things going for you? Are you follicles growing? When is your next u/s? Are you as nervous about all of this as I am? I hope that your follicles are growing to the perfect size. Let me know what happens!

You are in my thoughts and prayers,
Soleil
Natty, I am so sorry to hear that you had to cancel your IVF. I am sure that was devastating, but maybe something good will come from the IUI. It only takes one egg to get a BFP! So, don't give up hope.

Km, I am sorry that your follicles are growing slowly, but I hope that they will pick up soon. I am glad that they have not talked about canceling the cycle. That means they think follicles will keep growing. A few more days of hormones is not fun, but it will be worth it soon.

So, today I had my ER. I have to say that it was much more painful than I imagined. I have been laying around all day since they took the follicles. The RE still has not made a decision about whether or not we will do the transfer. He says we have to wait and see how I feel Monday and Tuesday, since those would be my worst days if I get hyperstimulation. They got 40 follicles today...which is great. We decided to freeze half of them and try to fertilize the other half. They are going to call me tomorrow and tell me how many of them fertilized. I hope it will be a good number.

Keep your hopes up ladies. Just a week ago my RE told me my estrogen was too high and the cycle probably wouldn't work. Miracles can happen. I will keep praying for you!





All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:32 AM.





© 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!