It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Lyme Disease Message Board


Lyme Disease Board Index


I talked with Dr J the evening of the conditions hearing. He told me pretty much what you had heard. I'm sure he and the staff have alot to decide. I don't know how it will affect current patients. I did read in the newpaper yesterday that he will be allowed to treat patients longer if they are included in a study. I go back in 6 wks, guess I will find out then. When do you go back.

My treatment began in October but had many roadblocks along the way. I had 2 picc lines. First pulled due to staff, 2nd due to blood clots. The 2nd picc line had to be pulled about the time insurance decided to stop IV coverage. I'm on orals.

I do wonder how the co-infections will affect the length of treatment allowed.

Let me know how treatment goes with you. Any info.

Prayers.....Marsha





All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:12 PM.





© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!