It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

Lyme Disease Board Index

Find a testing lab call Igenex Inc. in Palo Alto California.

CAll them and ask to speak to a doctor who will recommend which tests to take.

They will send a test kit, or ask your doctor to order the kit from them.

Unless you are seeing a Lyme Literate doctor, don't have a general doctor select the testing, consult Igenex.

I was tested negative for Lyme both times, by government lab and then by Igenex, YET I test positive for a co-infection that comes along with Lyme, which was only offered by Igenex.

There are many different co-infection, and many different variants thereof!

So don't for get to order the co-infection testing. There's several, and the doctor at Igenex will recommend which co-infection test to take depending on the regions of the USA you have been/travelled.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:45 PM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!