It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

Lyme Disease Board Index

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi xenophile, from everything that I have been through, and have learned along the way...

You can not solely go on a test. A person truly needs to go to a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor, (Lyme specialist).
They go on your symptoms. A clinical evaluation.

Not many go on what the CDC says, from what I understand they use these bands as tracking. crazy eh? NOT many have all of the bands they are looking for.
Since you have a positive from the lab...I would go with that.

What symptoms do you have that made you look into lyme?

At the top of this board, there are 2 threads, How to Share Doctors names, and Lyme Newbies...They should help guide you.

Read old post of yours, being bit by 100's of ticks. I would go on your test results!!

Hope you find the right treatment and get better soon!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:18 AM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!