It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

Lyme Disease Board Index

You have Lyme.No doubt in my mind. You need to go to a Lyme Literate MD. I dont know if you have any in London. We have plenty here in the States. There is a lab in California that is supposed to be the best lab for Lyme detection. If you call them they will send you a kit. You have to go to your dr and have the blood drawn and send it to the company. Call them.They will give you the details. The company is Igenix in California. Your symptoms started while you were at a campsite. You have all the lyme symptoms. I hope this helps. Keep us posted. LaLa

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:33 AM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!