It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

Lyme Disease Board Index

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Hi, sorry for what you have been through.

You need to see a Lyme Literate Medical Doctor. (LLMD). They are specialist in Lyme and the co-infections. Two weeks is not long enough. And can only make the bacteria spread more by not having the right treatment.

Majority of LLMD's do not take insurance. This is a very political disease.

From where you are sitting you can find the info for Igenex Call them, they will send you a test kit. You will need a doctor to sign the lab slips off. Be prepared that it could be could be negative even if you have Lyme. I tested through them for years only to get negatives and finally after 13 years of treatment it came out positive. Same goes for co-infections. Because of this reason it is best to see a LLMD they go on clinical symptoms not solely a test. It will save you money in the long run but just getting to a Lyme specialist.

Hope you find your answers soon!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:02 PM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!