It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board

Sexual Health - Men Board Index

From what you describe it sounds like you might be having problems with your prostate gland and if this is the case you do need to be evaluated by a doctor as it is treatable with medication.

An enlarged prostate can give you the feeling that you have to urinate but are unable..hence your feeling like you have to urinate during times of sexual pleasure...additionally, if the prostate is enlarged it might be interfering with your ability to ejaculate

As for being shy..I understand your difficulty but stress the importance of putting aside your being elarged prostate [if this is the case for you] can lead to more serious problems and thus, you really should be seen by a doctor

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:46 AM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!