It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board

Sexual Health - Men Board Index

I went to the doctor today and he referred me to a urologist as he hasn't seen this before. I can pull the foreskin back over my glans and all the way down. The tears are from when the foreskin comes over the edge of the glans and when fully pulled back. The band is just to tight.

Wondering if anyone has any experience and if the stretching methods should helps. Also should i wait until the tears are healed to try stretching.
You definitely need to heal up properly before you can stretch. You probably have a fungal or yeast infection causing the foreskin to have a tendency to tear. Heal up then treat yourself with an antifungal cream, then look at stretching as in my instructions, a sticky near the top of the Mens Health Board,

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:38 AM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!