It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Mental Health Message Board

Mental Health Board Index

Well I'm from the UK so things may be different, however - I would presume your GP would have to refer you to a psychiatrist, I think you should definitely mention it to your parents. I wouldn't go into detail with saying you think you're bi-polar because that sounds asif you are self diagnosing. I'd tell them you feel mentally unstable and you fear it's going to get worse and you want some help.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:55 AM.

© 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!