It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Miscarriage & Still Birth Message Board

Miscarriage & Still Birth Board Index

We just found out that we've had a miscarriage, and it turns out that the baby has been gone for a couple of weeks. We scheduled my wife for a D 'n' C in a couple of days, but she's curious to know what happens if your decide to just 'labour it out'.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Pros or cons for D 'n' C and/or Labour? Presumably we'll still have to have a D 'n' C if Labour doesn't kick in soon... or can you just wait as long as you want?

Any feedback on the emotional aspect of these two options? I would assume that the labour option is pretty drawn out and hard... but maybe there's more closure with it than with the surgery?

Any feedback would be very very welcome. Thanks for your help.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:56 PM.

© 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!