It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Message Board

Muscular Dystrophy Board Index
Pages: 1Showing 1 - 5 of 5 for government help. (0.052 seconds)

... dad has muscular dystrophy and me and my mom are trying to see if there are any government funding or grants that anyone might know about. He was diagnosed at an early age. My mom met him over the internet and 6 years later they are married. ... (1 replies)
... Hello, you may want to try your local HUD office, sometimes they have info on low interest loans(of course). Sometimes you have to think out the box and call around until you find the info you need. Also ElderHomes may be helpful. Good Luck!!! (1 replies)
Good News
Apr 13, 2011
... I had to resort to phoning my son at school to come and help me. Luckily he has a scooter so he could get to me. ... (3 replies)

... A few of my friends have that for their mothers. My friends live with their mother to assists them, but it is overwhelming, so the government pays for assistants to come in for about 4 or more hours a day. ... (6 replies)
Marinol and MMD
Jul 29, 2007
... cts to the real thing. I know they use it to treat depresssion and they use for other things as well. I think that if i could get a script of this and if it did help me then i wouldn't have to worry about growing marijuana or obtainging it from the street. At least it would take care of the legal ramifications. ... (0 replies)

Associated Tags: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, arthritis

Pages: 1

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:21 AM.

© 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!