It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Message Board

Neuromuscular Diseases Board Index
Pages: 1Showing 1 - 1 of 1 for fluttering eyes. (0.004 seconds)

... et it. It's called blefour spasm I'm not sure on the spelling but thats what its called. Hope this helps if your still unsure go to the eye doctor and have your eyes checked. Good Luck. ... (4 replies)

Pages: 1

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29 PM.

2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!