It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Board Index

Hopefully I won't need to have surgery, but if I do, I will be sure to do my homework on the risks of removing my ovary. I think they are better these days about taking out our reproductive organs unless there is good cause. I my right tube removed due to an ectopic, but my left one is still there (same side as the cyst) but it is fluid filled (hydrosalpinx) and there is scarring around it so it wasn't removed when they did the laprascopic surgery to remove the ectopic. The OBGYN who did the surgery said there was so much scarring he was afraid to damage my bowels etc.. I do think if I have to have surgery I will find a good surgeon who can remove the tube and scarring as I do have some pain that side. I actually have been having more than usual pain on the left side last 24 hours or so, and I wonder what is going on with the cyst. My next period is due soon, so after it's done I will be having my U/S to see if the cyst has grown. If it were resolving, would there be more pain I wonder? Or, would more pain mean it's growing? So much worry! I have anxiety issues and find this waiting process very hard..

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:26 PM.

© 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!