It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Board Index

Need some HELP/ is my story...Had biopsy done on 4/11/11 went back to Gyno 4/25 for results...He says to me that i have moderate cervical dysplasia on outter cervix! (OMG) by the way first time bad reading on a pap since i was 16years old and now am 38...then he goes on to tell me that the inner cervix has high grade lesion (cin 2) in glandluar? ( I panicking at that point thinking cancer) which runs very concurrent in my family! I said with tears rolling down "okay" what do we do? He says well you have 2 options one is the LEEP or we can do a partial hysterectmy since your 38 and probably not planning on having any kids! I said uhhhhhhh well... Whats the ratios of options...He says OH there both the same 85% chance of NON-reoccurance and 15% chance comming back! Now im REALLY bewildered... I said what? ummmmmm lets see EVASIVE surgery or not so much evasive and there the same ratios? Not following that...He said not sure thats the statistics! He tells me you go home think about it and my office will call in a few days! a few days pass the surgical scheduler calls says i have a couple dates to run by you for your hysterectmy! Im like WHAT!! That wasnt discussed so i go into my options with her she said well sounds like your in denial you will have to come back for another surgical consultation! Went back yesterday went over this AGAIN i chose the LEEP procedure. He looks at me and says well dont be surprised if your lesion comes back from the pathologist as cancer! Okay NOW i feel real sick unsure of my decision and am completely STRESSED out! Any advice or comments would be so helpful at this point! truley, deeply, scared.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:11 PM.

© 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!