It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pain Management Message Board

Pain Management Board Index


Are you seeing a pain management doctor? If not I would suggest trying to get into one. It sounds like you have chronic pain that would warrant seeing a PM. A good PM Dr will use different types of treatment.

Different ways other than meds may be, injections of steroids. This helps to shrink the inflammation. There is also Physical Therapy, Massage, Water therapy.

Unfortunantely, NSAIDs like Ibuprofen can eventually hurt the lining of the stomach.

It also sounds like you have some nerve pain going on. Have you tried Lyrica or Nuerontin? These are medications that help relieve nerve pain.

Hopefully you'll find some relief. I really think you should go see a PM, someone that specializes in treating chronic pain. Thats if you're not already going...

Take Care

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:42 PM.

2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!