It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Prostate Message Board

Cancer: Prostate Board Index


No biopsy done. The DR is saying he can wait another 6 months and recheck PSA again. So my husband who doesnít want to the biopsy anyway said heíll just wait. So we go back in July for more blood work to check PSA. Iím concerned about waiting but I canít get him to change his mind. He had first check was 2.6 in 2016, 3.4 in 2017 , 4.1 in 2018 and then 6 month check 4.73 on Jan 4, 2019. Iím hoping if itís increased again in July the DR will say we need to do the biopsy itís the only way my husband might do it.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:57 AM.

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!