It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Message Board

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) Board Index

thanks for that info Sherry. I need to get into a good physical therapy program. I called my hmo (kaiser) so that they can refer me to a good physical therapist. the case manager is working on it.

The guy at RSDA told me that I can get better if I get good physical therapist to show me the right kind of exercises.

I really feel it is spreading to my right ankle and today my left neck arm and hand, even typing seems hard for my left hand today.....weird

thanks a bunch...
I am Kaiser also. You should have your doc refer you to the chronic pain clinic also. I start next week. They also have accupuncture now. I go to one in Vallejo. I am not sure if there is one down there. My guy is Michael Clauson in Vallejo and he is very knowledgable about RSD. He says the same thing...You have to move and keep it warm. Good luck!

Yes, Mr Doctor has given me a referral to the pain program in Union City/Hayward Kaiser. I hope it helps.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:19 PM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!