It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Message Board

Teen Health Board Index
Board Index > Teen Health | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Pages: 1Showing 1 - 5 of 5 for around your nipple. (0.043 seconds)

... What are the circles called around your nipple (1 replies)
... Thanks for your information.....but this circle is around the nipple and the areola. ... (5 replies)
Get a bra?
Aug 1, 2013
... growing, it's definitely time for a bra. Make sure you try on a lot and get a few you are very comfortable in. It's no biggie, you'll be wearing one the rest of your life. Haha!! Look for some pretty ones, you may like them! ... (2 replies)

... they're called the areola (1 replies)
... If the area is tender to the touch, feels like you have piece of bubble gum under you nipple that you can move around, or that you nipple itches, you may want to go to the doctor. ... (4 replies)

Pages: 1

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:24 AM.

© 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!