It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

Urology Board Index
Board Index > Urology | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I am 25 and I think I might've used too much force when I was masturbating last week. Immediately after I ejaculated at first I felt a burning sensation around my entire penis but that quickly subsided after I went to the bathroom and urinated. Afterwards I felt a burning/tingling/irritation around in my urethra/penis tip that has not gone away since. I feel it constantly and the only time I feel any type of relief is when I urinate or masturbate, with no burning sensation on either one. Im not circumcised but when I peel back the skin to check for any signs of infection I don't see any signs of inflammation or anything abnormal that sticks out. My question is is there anything I can do to treat these symptoms like applying heat or ice to the penile region or should I just stop masturbating, which probably is not helping matters, leave it alone and hopefully it heals on its own. Or is the only way I can treat this going to the doctor and get prescribed antibiotics. It's only been a week but I'm desperately looking for options on how to treat this and trying to figure out how long it takes for it to heal. Any advice would be helpful thanks

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:04 PM.

© 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!