It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

Urology Board Index
Board Index > Urology | 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Called "dribbling", it can be a sign of prostate enlargement and incomplete bladder emptying. Your age is not on your profile, but this is a common issue in men over about 50. I would make an app't with a urologist and get a urine check and exam to see why it is happening.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:09 PM.

© 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!