It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board

Cancer: Uterine Board Index

i'm sorry this is so late in replying, but did your doctor ever do a colposcopy or an ECC. Any bleeding post-coital, especially in a woman over 30 (who is not a virgin (and that is the first coitus)) needs to see a doctor. The bleeding could be coming from the cervix, not the uterus.

I personally think that every woman over 30 who has a colposcopy, has post-coital bleeding/ bleeding between periods/ bleeding after menopause/ is positive for high risk HPV needs to also have an ECC. The ECC (endocervical curettage) is the only non-surgical way the doctor can sample the endocervical canal. Paps do not reach up into the cervical canal and the cells up there are different from the ones on the exocervix (where the pap is done).

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:41 PM.

© 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!